Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my new best bud

this is a video of my new doggy she is a pug.



I call her Klinger because well 3 reasons

1. I love mash and klinger is a great character who is a crossdresser

2. my dog is a girl but everyone (including me) keeps referring to her as a boy/him so she is kinda like a crossdresser

3. and finally she is very clingy she is currently cuddling up with my toes.

she is very good dog she is house trained and on walks stays right by me and does not bark a lot.

she is kinda winey when left alone but only if she can hear someone and can't see them.

well i hope you enjoyed your introduction to my new buddy.

2 comments:

Tessalulale said...

Awee...She is way cute! I want to meet her in person.

~kitticus~ said...

so frakkin cute! I'm happy you got her! congrats!