Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 oclock in the AM

my AC is broken and in St. George that can be a freakin killer. it is currently 92 degrees in my room. so as you may well imagine i can not sleep.

I am just lying here annoyed and lonely. I am tired of being lonely. I sit here a lot of nights thinking about whether other people are thinking about me or whether they think of me at all. when you are isolated geographically from a lot of the people your mind can be your worst enemy. planting ideas in itself and filling your thoughts with strange quotas.

it really is difficult to explain but let me just say that I am lonely. It seems to happen mostly on the weekend, but the disgruntled feeling i have towards the crazy heat (that is only going to get worse), my broken AC, my inability to sleep, and other negative thoughts are all combining to a very un-Bryan like "me" at the moment.

or maybe it is very Bryan like and i just only see it at times. If it is I apologize to all those who have to deal with my disgruntled and angry ways.

either way: I need sleep. I am off to jump into a quick cooling shower then try this whole sleep thing again. thankfully I don't have to get up early. wish me luck!

No comments: