Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my new toy!!!!

I got a graphics tablet from my parents this birthday and i can't put it down.

12 X 9 inches and i have already done two preliminary drawings for a comic i want to start.

#1



a possible front room idea i think i need more wall in it but my very first pic drawn with my electronic pen

#2



a character side shot for reference purposes. i used the aforementioned (last blog) wooden figure that Rachael got me to get the body shape right.

it has begun remember very preliminary but comments would be ok.

2 comments:

Beckysue.sweet said...

Hey Bryan... Now that you have one of those do you want to design my logo for my etsy shop??? You can get a free Cuddle bug... custom made... just for you... I can send you pics of them,.. you know... if you want...

blainebassett said...

Hey, I am a friend of Rachel's and the other night I was reading a magazine and they were talking about Lineform which I can imagine can be used in conjunction with your Tablet for drawings and cartoons. They have a 30 day trail at freeverse.com/lineform I downloaded it and watched the video tutorial but I wondered how it would be with a drawing tablet. What program do you use to draw with? Anyway, all the best and let me know how it goes really look forward to any more cartoons or anime you can inspire us with.