Sunday, August 10, 2008

b-day week

my birthday week is coming to an end and thank goodness. i hate my birthday weeks everyone like co-workers, strangers who find out, ect... being nice to you and it feels fake. and wondering what i got for my birthday feeling selfish. and then the party...... it just feels awkward being the center of attention.

this week was not soooo bad. i was able to avoid most of the unwanted attention. and i got attention form those i care about, ie Rachael. my birthday was pretty uneventful Bryan wise. i drove to Nephi and to go to Rachael's high school reunion (i know going to your girlfiends reunion on my birthday i do rock as a boyfriend some times) then drove back to SLC to work an 8 hour closing shift then drive home just in time to spend the last bit of my birthday watching the new netflix i got (a futurama disc).

before that day arrived i was pretty unexcited about that day but on my actual birthday i really enjoyed my day. Rachael woke me up which is my favorite was to awake, and she gave me two gifts: a drawing figure


and Muppets season 3 dvd.



then we went to her reunion which was ok pretty boring for me she seemed to like it or maybe just liking the idea that she survived it. i enjoyed it because i got to be there for Rachael and that always makes me happy (i believe that is a bit of that love thing everyone talks about and i feel towards Rachael). i love it when she leans on me and rubs my hands when she is worried. i love that i help her feel better even a little when she is nervous.

after her reunion i headed up to SLC for work but not before getting a load of drop/no-bake cookies


from the Mickelson family. they are already gone. at work i was able to keep my birthday a secret from most everyone strangely enough the aminimity made me happy.

all in all being with Rachael on my birthday is all i wanted out of that day and i got it so not a bad birthday.

oh yah and tonight i get lots of pie.

1 comment:

Beckysue.sweet said...

You really do sound like the best BF EVER! OMG! haha! MMMM I love poop cookies!!!!