Monday, October 8, 2007

wow what a sad day i bombed a midterm test with an awesomised 69%

so when i am sulking i like to buy stuff (unhealthy i know but it does the trick)

so here is a list of things i would like to buy but probable won't


A Watch that contains a USB flash drive both practical and super nerdy


A personal podcast center and software so the world can here my mindless ramblings


To complete my survival series i already have how to survive a zombie attack,


IT is a Control Alt Delete reference nerds get it trust me (god love the 3 finger salute)


Who doesn't want an Einstein shirt come on!!!

This shirt contains a device that reads the amount or strength of a wifi signal in the area and displays it by lighting up damn that is hott.



and it is soooo true despite my horrible test score today.


and finally rachael showed me this one oh happy day it is sooo cute



well that is a fun list of fun stuff to by hey the links are the link to buy it for me so if anyone gets all charitable and wants to cheer a fella up don't let me stop you

i love you all either way.

No comments: