Wednesday, October 3, 2007


I spend most of my day in fear of other people. so much it can destroy possible friendships.

but with her there was no fear.

and still there is none.

I can hold her anywhere and feel safe where ever we are.






I can remember the first time she touched me. we where sitting across from each other at a booth in her kitchen (yes a booth she had an awesome table) and i felt her hand touch my leg. i can remember feeling strange because i didn't pull away.

ask anyone if touched i will jump away.

her hand felt good and at the time i could not figure out why but i didn't need to. we have touched countless times since and every time feels just as right as the first touch.

this random moment of tenderness is brought to you by my roommate watching "garden state" and me sitting down to watch it half way through

(side note garden state was one of the first movies she ever 'introduced' me to [she fell asleep half way through] thank you for that)

No comments: