Sunday, May 6, 2007

wow last night my roomates and the next apartment had a loud music and BASS contest

i was very annoying.

it was the first time i was happy that Rachael was in Nephi and not here cause i wouldn't want her to have to deal with that. i was trying to watch scrubs and all I could hear was yelling and bass from all around.

i miss Rachael so much i want a hug today more than i have wanted one in a very long time.

my right handle on my motorcycle is loose. nothing wrong with it it is just another reason more me to be nervous for my first long trip on my bike. on a good note today was the first time i was hoping to enjoy the scenery on the ride rather than worrying about the wind and the canyons.

i will make it I know i will be fine but being nervous is what i am good at it keeps me sain.

despite all of my nerves i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see Rachael on Tuesday. I smile every time i think about hugging her and picking her off the ground.

this is what will keep me moving despite my nerves.

i love you Rachael.

1 comment:

rachael said...

pooo pooo on the noisy neighbors!!!

and of course you know i am so happy to see you soon!!!

drive safe!!!!