Thursday, May 3, 2007

ok so here goes the real first one.

I finished my last final today and after work tomorrow my long week will be winding down.
Now I normally don't start my weeks on a Sunday (ask anyone I know I consider it to be against god) I like to start my weeks on Saturday; you know, get a jump start on those republicans and there crazy sceams to bring the apocalypse.

This week I began my week on Sunday since my girlfriend headed up north to Nephi, Utah. Now I am not ashamed to admit I cried but nearly ashamed to admit I cried at work. I am a barista and that is Italian more manly maker of manly drinks (not quite sure if that is the literal translation but Mary Ann is supposed to check those things and I fired her for getting a desk calendar that started each week with Sunday). Mary you will be missed but we have to move on.

Just like I am moving on with my week which ends tomorrow after work. And this scares me immensely I mean more than the Cookie cutter shark (which we will get to later). Why does it scare this robust coffee make? Because I have been so involved in work and school that I have yet to notice how alone I am. Yep no longer will my time be filled with medial tasks and I will probably feel the string of the long distance relationship (not unlike the sting of a cookie cutter shark bite which I will get to later).

Alright enough with the sadnessium (is that a word, mary please look that up oh wait she was fired alright jimmy just add that to the dictionary with a black pen no one will notice). Onto the obsured. How much are your pants worth to you. Sixty seven million dollars, yah me too. (I don’t know if you can see my pants but they are covered with black diamonds from waist to ankle.) Sounds like a reasonable price right? Well a judge in Washington D. C. aggress with us.

Judge Roy L Pearson Jr. is suing a dry cleaners in Washington DC for the loss of his pants back in 2005. you see these are the kinds of judges we need the kind with the cajones to take the law and twist it to there needs. None of this follow the book kinda thing. This man’s pants must have been worth 67 million dollars the amount of fabric it would take to cover his brass balls has got to cost at least 60 million. Add in the legs and waist and wow. I have to commend this hero for not asking for more money.

I commend you judge Pearson for finally bringing this kind of indecency to the public’s eyes. Can we get this man a metal or maybe one of those nobel paeace prize thingys they hand those out like cereal box prizes right. Give him one in the field of stickin it to the MAN!! For striking fear in the hearts of all poor business owners.

For too long have they sat on they ivory towers of industry while the little guy “Big Industry” suffered shotty workmanship and the loss of diamond covered brass cajones covering pants.

Oh yah and that whole cookie cutter shark thing: just a fish that sucks on to its prey and tears a part of them away with it's teethe. Not killing them just leaving there scar of flesh taken. Not unlike that which was taken from that hero judge Pearson.

But on a serious note

I love you Rachael

I miss tickling you back

Squashing you while I sleep and waking up next to you.

I miss your soft kiss

Your kissable tummy

And everything about you.

You are right you didn’t leave me you just left st. george.

I love you.

No comments: