Friday, July 9, 2010

Last night was the Modest Mouse concert. it was crowded estimated 40,000 plus people there according to the Salt Lake Tribune. I was only one person I was supposed to find some friends there the likely hood was very faint.















Infact I even lost the people I came with, but that is how I like it. I prefer to be alone at a concert. one I really enjoy the music more when no one is talking to me and I really move around a lot during a show and in a group people tend to stay stationary. BORING!!

so I had a great time alone singing loudly and dancing around like an idiot by myself.

here is a sample of some pics I took when I was tired from dancing.



















































now I must go to work tonight here is a machine I will be in close contact with for the next 4 days.

No comments: