Thursday, April 22, 2010

great night with an EX (seems to be the theme of my life)

Me and Kit got together tonight to go watch a movie "Kick Ass" and it did just that. Great movie nice tightrope walk between superhero homage and parody. Despite the good movie the highlight of the night for me was the return of the old Bryan.

I was in fine form tonight. I said "low hanging nut-sack," "titty fuck," "blowjob," among many other possibly offensive things in plain public. I also explained why a hand-job is a great payment for a movie ticket to my elderly ticket saleslady (hey she asked and laughed afterwards so get over it).

why is this a good thing? some of you new to the world of Bryan might be asking, but those elders to my ways remember this as the old Bryan. A sexual man not afraid of offending (with good taste of knowing when not to take it to this in certain situations).

For some reason I have been suppressing this part of my personality. I have been sooo tame. I didn't realized how much I missed this part of me. Thanks to Kit for being the Ginnie pig for me.

No comments: