Sunday, May 18, 2008

state of being too big for my room

Living back at home for less than 12 hours has made me appreciate how wonderful Rachael is i feel like such a guest. i feel out of place sitting in the front room that i spent nearly half of my life.

this is not my house i am merely unpacking my clothes and sleeping here until August 23rd ish i have never looked forward to the end of summer so much.

i only hope i become more comfortable here soon. right now i feel as uncomfortable as a fist in an un-inflated balloon.

on a better note i have begun enjoying the works of Oscar Wilde and i look forward reigniting my love of reading which always comes to me here in northern Utah.

2 comments:

rachael said...

i think you will be just fine! i know we will be able to see each other more often! im excited for that!!!

i was telling lilly today, that when i see you in st.g, i have to take a vacation..but in slc, i can stop in for lunch, or maybe spend the night..a lot of quick visits!!!

how are you little neices?? that should be fun getting to know them a bit more!

david santos said...

Very good... my friend, very good...