Wednesday, April 2, 2008

things i am digging right now.

1. thrice- man i still love those guys (i remember seeing them live for the first time and being just in awe of how good they where i had never heard them prior and i have been hooked ever since)


2. internship- i am looking into an internship for school and i hope i get one in slc for the summer so i can be nearer to Rachael or if i get one here i hope it is awesome times five. an internship has really began me thinking about my future career and what title i want to put behind of my name: Mr. Bryan Johnson ________________________er

3. ubuntu- it is an operating system that i have begun to like because my computer jsut melted on me the other one not this one (god i am a nerd)

4. quick internet - my has been slow so i am very annoyed lately.

1 comment:

rachael said...

1.thrice, indeed! woot!
2. internships! slc? really? woot!!! eitherway an internship is a great way to get a foot in the door!
3. i have no idea what that is..and im ok with that...im even more ok that you know what it is!
4.i hear ya! im so glad to have fast intnet here, not to rub it in your face..but i agree, its a hard world without speedy internet!!!!

5. I LOVE YOU!