Thursday, January 17, 2008

man money sucks

i am soo tired of thinking about money and cars. i hate that the rest of my life will probably be like this. (well not really but at the moment it is all i can think about so i can't see the light at the end of the tunnel).

i have learned terms and ideas that i never thought i would need to hear like rebuilt title, rebuilt title insurance. i have been learning about what years cars changed there design and engine and which is better.

let me start over by saying this is all my fault i have built up this dream in my head of owning a particular car a Toyota Prius and i have got myself in to my own corner by telling everyone that i was going to buy this car. i know that no one is expecting me or putting any pressure on me to do so but i keep feeling like i have to do it. i am really tired of driving my motorcycle it is too cold and it just isn't worth it anymore. I am always freezing.

I am going to take a few days off thinking about cars and talking about cars and just relax.


i apologize to anyone who i got excited about me and a car.

i still plan to buy a car soon and most likely a prius or at least a hybrid but i just can't think about this anymore right now.

No comments: