Monday, November 19, 2007

my chicago trip with the one and only Rachael

I love me and Rachael's vacation photo's they look so similar to any other photos of ours no one else would ever know that we where in Chicago except us.
















in these pics you would never know she was sick a lot of the trip poor thing

i did take some other photos on the way home though
Rachael and this computer thingy was our navigator taking us to great places like 004 and 002

i got to sit by the window and watch our plain fly over the grand canyon and a reaaaally big fire just on top of it. coooool

and i got to watch an entire episode of the simpsons on the flight home "best plain ride ever"

i also got to pick up my first Christmas gift it was for Rachael it wasn't this but they were in the same store.

i had an awesome time in Chicago i got to cuddle with Rachael and i got to get to know her parents better it was pretty freakin sweet. thank you Rachael for inviting me and to her parents for the plain trip. i haven't seen Rachael in a while and this made me feel really good.

last but not least take some advice from a pain pillow and have

No comments: