Monday, August 6, 2007

ugg i will survive i guess, especially with a mini vacation

so today i tripped while working in drive through. doesn't sound too bad i know but i fell into the window sill and hit my head. i nearly blacked out all i remember is lying down and lots of hysterical laughing. i am ok though


so me and john talked about one of his friends Shevon moving in and i never said ok but i didn't say no either it was left as a let me find out if she actually wants to then we can discuss it.

so today he says "shevon might have found a washer and drier."

Me: "ooookkk where is she gonna put them?"

JOhn: "the washer and drier room i fugred"

Me: "ours?"

John: "yah she is moving in remember?"

ME: "yah i remeber saying we would talk about when you found out if she was coming back."

blah blah blah

to make a long story short i have a roomate named shevon who on the bright side will also be bringing the afore mentioned W&D.

i was worried about having a female roommate but shevon is basically a guy in my eyes. the idea of her as a women kind of creeps me out. john thinks the same she is just one of those tomboys that you forget to notice what little femininity she may have hidden under her masculine persona.

on to more pressing matters me and Rachael have been playing phone tag lately but i hope to talk to her tonight.

and encase you are wondering ME and john: 1 mice: 0

woot woot we win.

i wish i had been able to take more time off with Rachael (I close a lot the nights) my boss said that with all the people leaving (billy, becky, jackie, ect...) she couldn't spare me she told me that i could have the two nights off i wanted to go to Vegas with Rachael off though. so i do get a mini vacation with my love.

Yah we get to stay at the New York New York hotel and we are gonna try and see some shows while there. i can not wait to be in Vegas alone with Rachael i love spending time with her just being with her makes me happy.

No comments: