Monday, July 9, 2007

the problem i have with blogs is they reflect only the highs and lows of life but it is in the insignificance that life breathes.

today i sat around and called alot of people mostly trying to pay bills and get my rent in gear but i have been stuck in the mud unable to move forward without the push of there return phone calls. i did get a hold of my dad and we talked for a while.

he has dealt with so much of me from way back into childhood he can sit and listen to me talk forever just like when he used to sit and just watch me obsess over everything and just let me be. in his eyes i was just Bryan
not a mentally disabled child. i tell people that parents are there to make mistakes and they are but they are also there to allow there children to make them. they are the chalk board designing the biggest mistakes but they are also the erasure ridding the view of the mistakes we make with one unfailing swoop of a verbal erasing disguised as an "I love you."

I LOVE YOU DAD

it is these seemingly insignificant moments that our memories lay.

No comments: